A day dedicated to the discovery of the Cinque Terre, through the enchanting villages seen from the sea and from the inland, including a trekking route suitable for everyone to experience this paradise also through its unmissable paths.
We start from Monterosso and after a brief visit to the village we set off on the “green blue” path, so called for its views of the sea opening in the middle of the fragrant Mediterranean scrub.
After about an hour and a half we will reach Vernazza, an enchanting village, in the past very important and rich, which we will visit before taking the boat. During the navigation of about a quarter, another view of the coast will reveal and it will grant us understand why this small corner of Italy has been classified by Unesco as a World Heritage Site despite not having a work of art or a masterpiece to boast.
Landed in Manarola, the tasting awaits us… in the breathtaking location, chosen to remain forever in your memories, we will be served delicious tastings with freshly made pesto sauce, accompanied by the still white wine of the Cinque Terre Doc. Some free time for photos and souvenirs and then by train we will reach Coniglia. The only one to rise above the sea, it will offer us a glimpse of the entire coast of the Cinque Terre.
Finally, we resume our train to end the day in Riomaggiore, the marina and the promenade that winds along the internal alleys will give us the exact feeling of how the inhabitants of these villages have lived for centuries, built on the sea and isolated from the rest. of the world.
- Meeting point: La Spezia train station
- Duration: 7 hours the Full day tour
- Suitable for: families and groups
- Option to “customize” the tour
- What is excluded: Train and boat tickets – Free lunch
- In case of bad weather the boats service could be ended. The tour will continue by train
- For any information please fill the Contact form or write to firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ll reply as soon as possible.