WALKING TOUR in the city center + Leaning tower climb
We’ll walk through Miracle square to head towards the Lungarni (“along river Arno”) avenues, passing through Via Santa Maria, old and prestigious street at the time of emperors, still important today as it is chosen for traditional events and exhibitions.
Coming out onto Lungarno, a skyline of colored renaissance palaces with different features stand in front of us. They tell stories about dukes and duchesses, saints, scientists, anarchists, Gran Balls, Gala dinner in the sovereigns’ s courts. Going onwards we’ll discover Lorenzo De’ Medici, Galileo and Dante traces, we ‘ll linger in one of the most beautiful square in Italy to end nose up in front of the Leaning tower. On its top we’ll can easily follow the itinerary we have just ran.
Pics -stops, curiosities and coffee(or ice-cream)-stop offered by the guide … are ever-present!
- Meeting point: in the corner between Leaning tower and Opera del Duomo Museum entrance
- Duration 3 hours
- Suitable for: families and groups
- Option for a “tailor-made” tour
- Included: headphones
- Not included: Leaning tower ticket (bought in advance by the Guide).
- For any information please fill ithe Contact form or write to email@example.com, we’ll reply as soon as possible.