Food tour in Lucca
Lucca is undoubtedly one of the most elegant cities in Tuscany, it will enchant us with its narrow streets of the historic center full of shops and old-time boutiques which still jealously preserve the shop windows frame and signboards of the early 20th century.
Our Food tour will take us to discover another refinement of Lucca, the food. During our walk we will discover enchanting corners rich in history and we will make strategic stops tasting the local delicacies.
While the secrets of the history of Lucca will be revealed in front of your eyes, the palate will drag you into the discovery of the taste and character of this refined city.
How can you resist a taste of the necci with ricotta ? they only exists here! a piece of buccellato or a few slices of Biroldo and Pecorino della Garfagnana? And what about the potato bread? And then the torta co’ becchi (cake with beaks)?
To close on a sweet note, we cannot miss a visit to one of the most famous chocolate shops in the city, which is well worth a group selfie.
I’m so excited about this tour, is it too much evident?
- Meeting Point: Piazza Verdi
- Duration: 3 hours
- Suitable for: families and little groups (max 8/10 pax)
- Option to “customize” the tour with internal visit to: San Frediano, Cathedral, Puccini Museum, Archaeological Museum .. etc)
- What is included: earphones and little tasting
- What is excluded: entrance tickets if planned (purchased in advance by the Guide)
- For any information please fill in the Contact form or write to firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ll reply as soon as possible.