Porto Venere tour
We will sail along the Gulf of Poets for about 25 minutes. It is rich in history, especially military.
As we end to skirting its western promontory and we turn right to Porto Venere, the view in approaching the village is unquestionably of great effect! We really witness a nature’s masterpiece!
Porto Venere is a jewel, a unique, colorful village overlooking the sea.
It is part of the same Unesco site of the Cinque Terre established in 1997.
Founded in romans time, the being the threshold of entry and exit from the Gulf to the Mediterranean has determined its fate for better or for worse. Always aware of own strategic importance, its on the sea outpost’s position has been coveted by everyone (English, Aragonese, French) over the centuries. We’ll reveal her soul strolling along its internal alleys and win the Church of San Pietro, the symbol di Porto Venere.
There will be stops for photos, curiosities and an ice cream or coffee offered by the Guide!
- Meeting point: boarding pier in La Spezia, Passeggiata Morin
- Duration: 3 hours
- Suitable for: families and groups
- Option to “customize the tour”,
- included: earphones
- not included: boat tickets (12 euros)
- For any information please fill the Contact form or write to firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ll reply as soon as possible.