Tour Lerici – Tellaro (+ boat)
The promenade, the castle, the alleys, the marina, the view on Porto Venere and Palmaria. This is Lerici.
No doubt its bay has constantly attracted everyone … from Pisans to Genoese, from Charles V to Napoleon, from Mary Shelley to internationally renowned artists and sailors.
Let’s start along the panoramic walk that runs from the marina, we will discover a small church with oriental features and a square once covered with water where the goods were unloaded.
We will go up to the castle, perfectly preserved to enjoy its ingenious architecture. Going down back through the maze of alleys we will embark on the boat that in 10 minutes takes us to Tellaro along a lush coast.
Tellaro is on the list of the most beautiful villages in Italy. Indeed, no one can escape from its charm that captures the visitor upon arrival. The question is: how does a jewel of this kind exist in a world changing at lightspeed? Our visit will allow us to experience this magic for as long as possible.
- Meeting point: Lerici, along the promenade, next to Town Hall
- Duration: 3 hours
- Suitable for: families and groups
- Option to “customize the tour”
- Not included: boat tickets Lerici – Tellaro and back
- For any information please fill the Contact form or write to email@example.com, we’ll reply as soon as possible.