Visit of Porto Venere and boat tour of the Palmaria Archipelago Islands
A substantial day for sea lovers. We’ll visit Porto Venere in all its corners full of stories worthy of the best pirate adventures, to reach the top of the cliff where the church of San Pietro stands out, symbol of Porto Venere, for centuries it has always been a place of worship first pagan and then Christian. Satisfied with many adventures we’ll go around the islands of Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto (Regional Park) aboard the boat of the brave Captain Marco. It will be he who will start the first of the several bathes in the most crystalline water of the Ligurian Sea.
There will be stops for photos, curiosities and a “merenda” offered by the Captain!
- Meeting point: boarding pier in La Spezia, Passeggiata Morin
- Duration 3 hours
- Suitable for: families and groups
- Option to “customize the tour”,
- included: tasting ligurian focaccia
- not included: boat tickets (12 euro)
- For any information please fill the Contact form or write to firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ll reply as soon as possible.